A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well-established international banking group in Central London for a Head of Credit / Loan Operations. The primary purpose of this newly created role role is to lead the team responsible for the administration of the bank’s loan portfolio, whilst working closely with the Risk Managament team to verify and validate proper credit approval in accordance with guidelines.
To be considered for this role, candidates must possess the following skills -
- Solid experience with managing the entire process & handling loan documentation i.e. control & monitoring for syndicated loans, bilateral loans and personal mortgages.
- Credit Risk background - experience validating credit approvals for syndicated loans.
- System enhancement and development - working closely with IT teams for system upgrades.
Day to day responsibilities include -
- Accountable for daily loan processing, developing the team’s operating model and working with support partners in order to affect change in the department
- To work closely with Risk, Business Development Department and Loan Operation Department
- To work closely with IT Department for the systems upgrade and ongoing enhancement
- To liaise with borrowers, participation banks, agents, law firms, valuers and internal clients
- To keep track of customers’ compliance with credit terms.
- Ensure that all Operational Procedures are being adhered to within the Division.
- Verify and validate proper credit approval in accordance with guidelines
- Responsible for ongoing administration of a loan cycle until loan paid off and relevant collaterals discharged.
- Carefully manage the process for the collection and analysis of the financial information of relevant loan covenants.
- Ensure loan drawdowns are in accordance with the drawdown conditions.
- Authorize the release of loan proceeds.
- Authorize and instruct movement of funds from escrow / controlled accounts
- Monitor covenants and collateral position.
- Review and authorize release of collaterals.
- Instruct valuation of collaterals.
To be considered for this role, you will have a deep knowledge and understanding of credit, loan and security documentation, manuals and policies, regulatory guidelines and prevailing market practice with significant experience developing high performing loan administration teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity at one the fastest growing banks in London!
- Credit Risk
- Loan Documents
- Loan Servicing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'