Head of Legal - EMEAA
Asahi Europe & International (AEI) is a subsidiary of Asahi Group Holdings Ltd, a global beverage and food company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in Japan employing over 10,000 people, with world-class brewing and production facilities in 8 European markets. In other parts of Europe, across Africa, the Middle East, LatAm and North America, our international business - Asahi EMEA & Americas (EMEAA) - is growing our broad portfolio of well-established and iconic international brands such as Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell, Grolsch, Kozel & Asahi Super Dry.
Asahi is looking for a committed and collaborative Head of Legal EMEA & Americas, a role with a dotted line to the EMEAA Finance Director, regular interaction with the Managing Director and senior leadership forums and reporting to the Head of Legal, Country Operations with regular interaction with HUB lawyers and Global Legal Director.
The role requires a lawyer who will thrive in playing a key role in how we continue establishing and strengthening our premium portfolio across our regions, both owned and third party. You will contribute significantly to the future growth of Asahi Group Holdings operating in an ambitious, high-performance culture. The role is based in the UK in Woking, with flexibility on home working.
- Act as a close and collaborative business partner to our EMEAA management team, leading the legal agenda to ensure delivery of commercial goals
- Support and drive key projects and outcomes on business strategies to deliver growth, including leading on drafting key agreements and negotiations
- Manage legal risk and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory compliance requirements in our geographies, working in parentship with external counsel as necessary
- Support on brand portfolio management for EMEAA, protecting our IP in our emerging markets
- Support effective corporate governance and statutory requirements across EMEAA entities and business units
- Monitor and highlight and address key legal trends, risks, and opportunities
- Support above-market legal team agenda and projects, sharing your knowledge and best practice
Your Ideal Background
- Experienced qualified UK lawyer
- Breadth of international experience and proven experience working with senior stakeholders
- Practicing Certificate to practice as a solicitor in UK
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, prioritising tasks to meet key deadlines
- Willing to travel as required once we can do so again
On offer is a competitive salary plus generous benefits package, inclusive of;
15 - 30% Annual bonus / Cash Car Allowance / Beer Allowance / Lunch Allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life Assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'