A well know regulated financial services and organisation who are currently undergoing an exciting growth phase.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
This role will focus on the effective establishment, management and upskilling of the FLOD team and the embedding of new requirements under the 4MLD and effective management of relationships with front office.
In this position your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage and lead the Customer Onboarding and Review Team
- Ensure FLOD compliance with AML/CTF and Sanctions requirements
- Oversight of Fraud identification & investigation, ongoing Transaction Monitoring and SARs
- Support FLOD with AML training
- Represent FLOD in Management, Risk and Review meetings
- Oversight of Financial Crime Dashboards and Operational MI
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience of managing a team and support the growth and establishment of a function. You will be comfortable working within a fast paced environment where no two days are the same. You will have worked within a regulated Financial Services organisation previously be comfortable with senior stakeholder management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, driven individual to build a successful and forward thinking function.
- Money Laundering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job