Role: Head of Key Accounts / Service Delivery
Located: City of London
Salary: Basic to £70,000 + Bonuses = OTE £85,000 +
Reporting to: Director of Recruitment Solutions
The Head of Service Delivery is an integral member of the Recruitment Solutions Leadership Team. You will have a core focus on service delivery while also contributing to the wider needs of the Recruitment Solutions business and their clients.
You will be responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of services across a large proportion of our key accounts. The Head of Service Delivery will plan, build and oversee the activities of the Service Delivery functions. Playing a directing, influencing and supporting role for those who deliver Recruitment Managed Services to the Groups MSP clients. The Head of Service Delivery will bring a high level of operational expertise and strategic thinking to the table and will consequently, be heavily involved in the strategic planning and positioning of services to their clients and the wider Group.
- As a member of the recruitment solutions Leadership Team, deliver upon the principles of the Recruitment Solutions manifesto and whitepaper, in line with the mission to 2020.
- Accountable for raising the standard of Service Delivery Management to their key clients and creating a clearly defined world class benchmark.
- Overseeing existing Managers and Teams, with a view to driving improvement in how their services are delivered, reported and governed.
- Ensure robust governance frameworks for service delivery and client and consultant escalation.
- Client engagement and planning including service design, setting objectives & building client development plans, including stakeholder mapping, and pulling through additional revenues.
- Creating frameworks, where required, and taking a lead of quarterly client reviews.
- Growth and Innovation - ensuring they’re identifying opportunities within existing clients and working with key Group stakeholders to introduce new service lines across their talent and recruitment strategies.
- Helping establish a market leading delivery into the MSP account using the Local Group business units and leveraging the near and off shore resourcing capabilities in Europe and Vietnam.
- Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency between the MSP accounts and the shared services team. Ensuring that Service Delivery Managers/Onsite Recruiters are optimised in their roles and focussing on the high value activities.
- Work with the Director of Recruitment Solutions to drive higher conversion rates across the account. For example, establishing ways to report on delivery fill rates and reduce the reliance on 3rd party suppliers
- Providing training, coaching, support and direction to Service Delivery Managers/Onsite Recruiters.
- Supporting sales activities in the form of assisting with bid writing, designing services, presenting solutions and the winning of new recruitment solutions
- Helping in the design and marketing of new services (SOW and ECM being a natural extension of the Recruitment Solutions portfolio)
- Work with the Director of Recruitment Solutions to provide feedback on the businesses strategic direction and filtering this down in the operational service execution.
- A key priority, clearly defined in the Recruitment Solutions manifesto whitepaper, is the productisation of the Recruitment Solutions services to create an "MSP in a box" solution.
- Provide feedback and support on evolving our client account, marketing collateral and sales material.
- Account management
- Matrix and indirect team management
- Business Development
- Sharing best practice
- Strategic thinking
- Able to cope with change and ambiguity
- Brand & PR development
- Budgetary awareness
- Financial management