The role heads a small but dynamic IT department that includes IT infrastructure support, web services, and CRM systems management and will oversee the IT function for the whole company. Ideally candidates will have knowledge of the new GDPR regulations that are coming in to force in May 2018 and will help meet any new regulatory obligations.
This is a permanent role
Based in Leatherhead Surrey
Monday - Friday 9am -5pm
Salary is up to £70k plus a generous benefits package
- Contribute to a vision for IT, lead communication to stakeholders and employees
- Design an IT strategy which identifies technology and methods to achieve deliverables and drive efficiencies
- Manage and motivate a multi-disciplinary team responsible for the IT functions
- Manage supplier dependencies and pro-actively solve problems, taking corrective action to keep work and projects on track
- Regularly report against a set of defined KPIs
- Ensure implementation of defined procedures, processes, standards, documentation and relevant methodologies
- Work to required timescales, budget scope and quality criteria
- Oversee the service desk team
- Ensure all infrastructure and content i.e. websites and web-based applications meets security, data protection and web accessibility requirements
- Oversee day-to-day IT operations
- Systems migration, specifically data to cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and AWS;
- Experience implementing resilience, reliability and vulnerability of infrastructure and applications;
- Strong understanding of:
o infrastructure and application infrastructure - Windows Server, SQL, IIS, VMware, Hyper-V, Linux, SAN and Cloud technologies;
o ITIL Best Practice Methods and Framework;
o Cyber Security impacts and prevention
- Prince 2 Project Management along with Capex/ Opex budgeting;
- Stakeholder management collaboration with technical and non-technical stakeholders to assess and educate on IT Risk;
- Experience implementing Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and High Availability Environments
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Application Infrastructure