I’m proud to be recruiting for a fantastic charity in the Wolverhampton area, who are now looking for a Head of IT to bring together the newly expanded IT team.
- Providing operational leadership to the IT team, ensuring it meets business needs.
- Engaging with colleagues to build and deliver an IT roadmap that supports the Digital Transformation strategy.
- Providing high quality, efficient and effective IT services to all Society functions. The services include, but are not limited to, system design and application support, desktop software provision and support, telephony, security and infrastructure.
- Efficiently and effectively managing a delegated budget.
- Managing and developing a growing team of diverse professionals.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or with equivalent practical experience with strong basis in computing, science, engineering or data-specific disciplines. They will be confident with managing and motivating staff and volunteers, with experience of working with stakeholder groups to map processes and gather business requirements.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in designing, development and support of Information Systems & IT infrastructure, along with monitoring processes to enable continuous improvement against benchmarked standards, as well as in communication services.