Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Head of IT based in Chelmsford. Our client is one of the Nations Largest Service Provides and one of the largest employers in the local area.
As the head of IT innovation for the group you will be responsible for ensure that IT solutions for the group are continuously maintained and developed.
Typical Duties Include:
- Design and implementation of new IT Strategy and Road-mapping
- Ensure that IT systems are maintained and updated within group budgets
- Management of staff members in the department and identifying ways to continuously develop skillsets
- Forming part of a project team to ensure most effective improvements are always undertaken
- Responsible for IT Governance, enforcing Security Policies and Legal Compliance service delivery
- Liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders to keep regularly updated on IT issues
- Management of the Procurement Process of relevant services and products
- Act as a representative at board meetings for all IT related issues
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of operating at a Strategic Level in Finance within a Large Company environment. You must have a proven track record in delivering and implementing IT strategy across multiple entities as UK based travel will be required in this role.
You must be confident in Business Partnering with both external and internal stakeholders in order to discuss IT related issues the business is facing. As a result you will be rewarded with a negotiable salary and competitive package.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Recruitment Firm in East Anglia.
- Information Technology
- System Implementations
- IT Manager
- Head of IT
- IT Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job