Head of IT Service Delivery
Circa £80K - £90K Package
A key member of the JLA Technology Leadership Team responsible forservice delivery and service desk management in line with customer requirements and ITIL principles. Managing a team of 1st 2nd and 3rd line personnel to maximise availably and security of JLA technology landscape including performance monitoring of key suppliers and the associated SLAs. The core elements of the job are about organising people to provide a responsive and customer focused service. The post holder will have ultimate responsibility to ensure the desired organisational benefits are delivered within the agreed budget;
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Lead, plan and control all activities related to IT service, IT security management and IT service integration and across the organisation.
Lead and ensure the technology business continuity plans and disaster recovery provisions are aligned to business requirements.
Responsible for the development and maintenance of IT services and to maintain and enhance the Service Catalogue in line with ITIL principles
Establish strong working relationships with key business stakeholders in order to satisfy their technology service needs, ensuring all agreed service levels and budgets are met.
Manage the service desk teams and direct day to day service desk operations including resource availability planning, performance monitoring. Career development, staff appraisals and succession planning.
- Degree or higher in an IT related field
- Qualification in ITIL and (or) Service Desk Institute
- Strong experience in IT Service Desk or IT Service Management
- Successful track record of team and staff developmen
- Excellent knowledge of service desk technology, statistic reporting and performance monitoring
- Experience in systems and applications analysis and delivering efficiency solutions
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
- Experience of managing suppliers in outsourcing contracts
- Experience of working with computer users of all levels of IT capability
- Six Sigma or similar quality process methodology qualified
- ITIL Foundation
- Certification or Qualification in structured IT delivery methods
- Data Protection and Information Governance Regulations
- Security within a Microsoft centric operation
Please apply with a cover summary highlighting value / quantified examples of where you meet said specification.
- Service Management
- Six Sigma
- Information Governance
- Service Desk Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'