Head of IT Service Delivery
Up to £60,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits Package
As Head of IT Service Delivery you will be a key business partner for all Peninsula employees. Working with senior stakeholders across the business you will deliver IT solutions to our user community whilst working alongside Software Delivery, Information Security and Business Intelligence teams. You will have responsibility for the Service Desk, Infrastructure and Telecoms teams and have the ability to enhance our systems to deliver exceptional solutions and service to our 1000+ users.
You will lead and inspire a technology team of 30+ people to drive the IT strategy and derive a roadmap of change for the business. Peninsula are a fast paced, delivery focussed business, with sales and service being central. The Head of service delivery must be able to keep up with needs of a dynamic senior management team, manage their expectations and work collaboratively to meet their IT and systems needs. Servicing the users and constantly looking to evolve our systems to enhance both user and Peninsula customer experience will be at the heart of all you deliver.
The ideal candidate will currently be heading up an IT service delivery function in a busy, fast paced environment with experience in:
- Developing next generation technology centres and cloud-based services for a professional services organisation
- Lead Service Delivery including orchestration and automation platforms across infrastructure, systems and network systems
- Maintenance of accurate system infrastructure, telephony and networks documentation
- Experience of a challenging entrepreneurial environment.
- The ability to cope with rapid change.
- The ability to manage many competing priorities.
- Been a leader of technology teams of 20 for a minimum of 5 years.
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organisation.
- The ability to manage expectations of senior leaders, report progress and describe initiatives succinctly and clearly.
- Determine the profile of risks in the estate and devise a strategy to mitigate.
- Experience of a broad range of technologies.
- The ability to develop & mentor members of the team.
The following skills and experience is desirable
- Experience of leading innovation and developing lab services
- Experience of project and change management
- ITIL service delivery best practice
- Information Security knowledge
If you are interested in joining a Sunday Times best company to work for and believe you have the skills, motivation and commercialism to work in this entrepreneurial business then click apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job