Head of IT Security
Head of IT Security
Dublin. Contract. 6 Months +. Global Retailer
Head Of IT Security required on an interim basis. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the information security program to ensure that information assets and associated technology, applications, systems, infrastructure and processes are adequately protected.
- Set the Strategy - Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive information security program to ensure appropriate levels of confidentiality, integrity, availability, safety, privacy and recovery of information assets owned, controlled or/and processed by the organization.
- Work effectively with business units to facilitate information security risk assessment and risk management processes, and empower them to own and accept the level of risk they deem appropriate for their specific risk appetite.
- Establish Governance and Build Knowledge - Facilitate an information security governance structure through the implementation of a governance program, including the formation of an information security steering committee.
- Ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services, including privacy, risk management, compliance and business continuity management.
- Lead the Organization - Lead the information security function across the company to ensure consistent and high-quality information security management in support of the business goals.
- Develop the Frameworks - Develop and enhance an up-to-date information security management framework based on ITIL and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework.
- Develop and oversee effective disaster recovery policies and standards to align with the enterprise business continuity management (BCM) program goals, with the realization that components supporting primary business processes may be outside the corporate perimeter.
- Coordinate the development of implementation of incident response plans and procedures to ensure that business-critical services are recovered in the event of a security event; provide direction, support and in-house consulting in these areas.
- Responsible for selecting and putting in place Security Operations Centre
Skills and expeirence required
- Up-to-date knowledge of methodologies and trends in both business and IT
- Proven track record and experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic business environment
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as PCI. Excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives
- Professional security management certification is desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT as well as those from NIST, including 800-53 and Cybersecurity Framework
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- CYBER SEC
- SOC CENTRE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job