Yolk IT is the Technology recruitment division of Yolk Recruitment. The award winning sector specialist agency with 5 fast Growth 50 Awards to their name. 2018 was another record year, and, following sustained growth we are now looking for a Tech Savvy leader to take the IT recruitment division to new heights. In a newly created position, we are looking for an Associate Director with Enterprise level experience across Permanent and Contract markets, an IT network, and, a history of leading a middle management team. This high performing division already boasts a team of experienced, committed and driven IT recruitment experts that work UK wide with a regional footprint throughout Wales and the South West.
We know for you it’s not just all about the money, but we also know it helps. Of course this Senior Management role comes with the sensible rewards to suit its significance, including an industry leading salary and bonus structure, divisional P&L, car and toys, pension etc.
BUT, it’s more than that;
- The role also offers direct board access to entrepreneurial people
- Along with a share option scheme, your part of the company here, not the furniture
- Autonomy, support, understanding, fun, challenge, excitement
- Monthly Target Clubs, Executive Clubs and Senior Management perks
- A voice… that’s heard
- The opportunity to create, lead and inspire
- State of the art 6,000 sq ft multi zone working environment
As Associate Director you will be the foremost person within the flagship IT division. The role comes with an expectation of excellence and with your experience, strategic thinking and measured approach to motivation you will inspire and lead a team of elite IT recruiters. Reporting directly to the board you will have full exposure to the division P&L and the impact you make upon this.
- Work in tandem with, and, lead the Head of Perm and Head of Contract to enable them to continue to build and motivate high performing teams
- Consider the annual divisional delivery plan and works towards achieving the primary goals related to revenue targets, growth and client satisfaction
- Build relationships with senior decision makers within Enterprise clients with a view to securing written division business
- Fee earn, lead from the front and recruit within your vertical
- Make and take strategic decisions to grow the business and team
- Attract, retain and train top tier talent to join you in being part of this fast growth division
- Show ambition that aligns with the company with a view to dominating the regional market
- Build internal relationships with the Divisional Heads and Directors of our other specialist divisions in Legal, Engineering, Sales & Marketing and Office Support with a view to being a valued and results orientated member within the management team
Skills and experience required
This exceptional recruitment professional will no doubt have the relevant sales and managerial experience with demonstrable success of building, managing and supporting an IT recruitment team to scale. Within this, you will be an astute, commercially savvy operator that is considerate when building relationships, deliberate in your approach and someone who operates with conviction.
- Evidence of consistently achieving and exceeding targets from within the recruitment or IT sales industry
- Demonstrable experience of leading, building and scaling a team
- In depth knowledge of technologies across Infrastructure, Development, Cyber Security, Architecture and both permanent and contract markets
- You will be highly regarded by your peers, networked in your industry and able to clearly quantify your value proposition
- You will have a uniqueness that ensures you stand out
- Bright, Bold and Better you will show to be a thought leader within your field
- Likeable and approachable you will be a relationship builder internally and externally
- You will hold a full driving licence
Yolk is a high achieving company. The people who work here have worked hard to build their divisions. Our culture is unique and demands excellence, so as part of our recruitment process we will assess you against our company values as we believe this is just as important as any industry experience you may have.
- Competitive salary and bonuses, industry leading commission plus high spec Mercedes company vehicle/or car allowance
- Above average annual leave (plus all bank holidays) and a day off your birthday
- Fantastic office environment with breakout areas including a pool table, juke box, games console and free parking
- A clear pathway for progression along with the training and support you need to achieve your career objectives
- Regular incentives such as target clubs and record breakers lunches
- Pension contributions, childcare vouchers and corporate discounts
- On-site parking
All applications or enquiries will remain strictly confidential, nothing ventured nothing gained!
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, and Yolk, please contact Dale Williams, Managing Director.
- Business Development
- IT Recruitment
- Management Skills
- Senior Management