London - Head of IT Operations / IT Manager
up to £55,000 plus benefits and career development
Our client a leading IT services company are currently seeking an experienced It operations manager to join this fast paced SME. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that an effective strategy is put in place and the core functions of the company work as effectively as possible.
The Head of Operations role will focus on the overall operations of our clients overall operation with line management of the Service Desk and Project Delivery functions. It is expected that the role will be responsible for implementing the necessary commercial and technical solutions for the IT Services and Solutions
In addition, this position will be significantly involved in the acquisition of new customers via tendering and general business development processes. Working with the Service Desk function, the post holder will also support implementing an ongoing program of service and process improvements internally and externally, as they continue to grow year on year via a sustainable approach.
The candidate needs to have a technical background; good operational process management skills and excellent business knowledge of a modern Multi Service Provider (MSP)s - You will be a forward thinker and be able to implement processes yourself and be a good leader who is a self starter.
You will also have:
- Strong communication skills; building up strong trust and relations with staff, clients and
- suppliers / partners
- • A strong, all-round understanding of the technologies and solutions we can offer - especially
- around the Microsoft Office 365 and Azure public cloud platforms.
- • Significant experience in successfully bidding for IT project tenders.
- • Experience in implementing process and system improvements within a company.
- • Understand basic revenue models and P/L, pricing up proposals accordingly
In return our client offers a salary of up to £50,000 dependant on experience and good career prospects with this growing business - apply now for an interview!
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job