Head of IT / IT Manager - Dynamics NAV, ERP, E-commerce, Retail, Data Analytics
Working as part of the management team, you will have strategic and operational responsibility for IT infrastructure, e-commerce technologies and data analytics. This is a permanent role in Manchester offering c.£60,000
A privately owned £70m turnover business in the heart of Manchester. This organisation has gone from strength to strength and has ambitious growth plans for the future.
- Responsible for day to day operational support of new ERP solution - Microsoft Navision
- Leading Phase 2 development of Microsoft Navision to yield further business gains, through automation, efficiencies and potentially implementation of additional bolt-on modules
- Managing supplier relationships including external 1st line support contractor and all bought-in services. To include procurement, negotiation and management of IT contracts provided by 3rd parties ensuring effective service delivery
- Responsible for managing group IT infrastructure and all integrations internally and externally. This includes interfaces from key 3rd power partners including Amazon, Ebay, plus external 3PL providers in UK, US & Europe.
- Controlling and managing IT capital and revenue budgets, ensuring value is driven across all functions
- Provide Thought Leadership and work alongside CFO to create future strategy around Data Analytics. Building platforms to support future delivery of business insight, utilising internal and external data points
- Managing Data Analyst to ensure they deliver to predefined timelines and their professional development is proactively managed and supported
- Identify solutions and opportunities to improve organisational performance across functions including Warehousing, Logistics, Commercial and Finance
- Be a part of the senior management team, responsible for driving through strategic initiatives and being a change champion for the business
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation including the Computer Misuse Act and Data Protection / GDPR
- Proven track record at senior IT level, ideally within an E-comm, retail or logistics environment.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing and managing end to end ERP's, ideally Microsoft Navision
- Knowledge of infrastructure required to support the ERP's in an SME busines
- Experience of building up systems and processes to support Data Analytics. This will include helping to set up and put in place the thought leadership behind our future Data strategy.
- Comprehensive awareness of existing and developing technologies in the area of E-commerce and retail
- Experience with SQL, database and data warehouse technology, in addition to BI reporting tools
- Working with Data Analyst teams to provide business insight. Experience with Reporting systems (Jet Reports, Qlikview, Tableau etc) to create fit for purpose business reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to breakdown complex IT solutions to wider business team
- Experience within a dynamic, rapid growth business that constantly strives for performance gains
c.£60,000 plus benefits (flexible and part-time working might be considered for the right person)
- IT Manager
- Head of IT
- Data Analytics
- Dynamics NAV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'