This company, based in Cardiff, are looking to grow and strengthen their investment team as they are going through a development phase in their business. This is a new role to help shape the investment strategy and processes. This is a small, independent but corporately backed business.
Core duties will include:
- Defining and shaping the Investment Philosophy
- Analysing, researching and running Asset Allocation Models
- Developing quantitative investment tools
- Attending and contributing to Investment Committee meetings
- Writing client facing literature and commentary
- Assisting with ongoing fund selection and monitoring
- Risk monitoring
The most suitable candidate is likely to be very well organised and able to prioritise and take ownership of their own workload and projects. You’ll be an innovative self-starter who will enjoy shaping the investment function as the business grows through this current development phase. A professional investment qualification is required. This is a great chance to join a dynamic, fun and friendly company that’s really going places.