Head of Investment Solutions
Edinburgh, Reading or London
M&G Prudential are an international asset manager and one of the UK’s market leading providers in long-term savings, investments and pensions. We have come together to create a leading savings & investments business, ideally positioned for growing customer demand for Comprehensive finance solutions.
As well as the recent merger we are in the process of developing a world-class customer proposition, designed for outcomes and behavioural economics, whilst always learning and adapting. The business will be devoting a singular focus on the right customer base and on providing the right opportunities for customers around income generation and security through a long period of retirement.
We will be open for business on an Omni-channel basis; as independent adviser, PFP, self-directed D2C and for employers, ready to provide guidance and advice on demand. This new team is responsible for the design and development of a platform business that will service the Investment markets as well as being responsible for developing the capability to support the business channels and being accountable for the proposition design, development, delivery and commerciality of the proposition
Purpose of the role will be to:
- To own the vision and lead the design, build and run of the Pru Wealth proposition, across multiple channels, utilising agile methods of operation, including the leadership of Feature Teams as a Feature Owner
- Ensure solution design principles and decisions are consistently documented and consistently applied across all components of the solution
- Lead the design, build and run of specific segment solutions that drive sustained, profitable growth and proactively manage a route map of prioritised solution development activity for the Investment Business
- Lead a team to deliver compelling, engaging, digitally centric Omni-channel multi wrapper solutions that meet the needs of the channel
- Ensure Pru Wealth leverages digital technology to maintain scaleable, repeatable, efficient, secure and low cost end to end solutions.
- Ensure optimal utilisation of a core investment offers developed for Pru Wealth and define any tailoring of the investment solution (component, pricing or narrative) that is channel specific.
- Ensure achievement of commercial objectives, including profitability, for their solution set.
- Active agent of change within the business and visible advocate for new ways of working that foster empowerment, collaboration and accountability underpinned by a constant focus on the customer.
Key to success in this role will be your strong commercial understanding of the Financial Services Industry across multiple dimensions, including customers, competitors, suppliers and regulators, together with emerging industry trends. As will a developing understanding of agile management techniques and DevOps methodology. You will also need a strong understanding of tax wrappers, platform and broader digital technologies within the FS sector.
People who work at M&G Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. As an M&G Prudential colleague you’ll get all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll also receive a competitive salary and reward package, including a generous bonus, pension scheme and car or car allowance. And in a fast-changing world, you’ll join an organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At M&G Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.