Head of Inventory
Excellent opportunity to join this market leading business in the role of Head of Inventory. This is a key role in the Supply Chain and you will looking for a role where you can impact availability, reduce overall inventory and be a key member of the S&OP leadership team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the daily management and performance of the Inventory function.
- Understand business requirements and define and deliver process improvements to deliver excellent performance.
- Work with cross functional team to assist and deliver process change both to you function and the wider business.
- Responsible for the operation and leadership of the Inventory team.
- Deliver improved performance across fulfilment % and Inventory Holding.
- Ensuring a robust ordering process based on the S&OP Meeting.
- Overall responsibility from stock ordered from supplier through to inbound supply chain and then inventory holding within the Logistics function.
Previous Experience and Skills:
- Able to demonstrate experience in the leadership role of an Inventory Management function.
- Excellent ability across the Microsoft packages.
- Clear leadership ability, to enable development of the Inventory team.
- Clear evidence of hitting and exceeding KPI targets in current or previous roles.
- Desire to operate in a challenging environment, understand business needs and then deliver improved performance through continuous improvement of your team and function.
Inventory, Stock, Management, Supply Chain, S&OP, Sales & Operations Planning, Process Improvement, Import, Export, Manufacturing, Retail, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Northampton, Bletchley, Luton, Bedford, Towcester, Buckingham.
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job