THIS ROLE IS BASED IN WARSAW ( MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL )
My client, one of the fastest growing entertainment and technology business is looking to appoint a Head of International Settlements. You will be a part of very innovative business who is constantly evolving.
The role owns the delivery of processes and actions resulting from operational activities of services across EMEA region: payment services, Acquirer services, topup services, and need of managing them in terms of settlement processes and other operational processes.
- End to end coordination of Settlements process across the region
- Build a cross regional Settlements function and ensure a correct mix of common regional standards and local compliant processes
- Constant control, monitoring and evaluation of processes, SLAs and deliverables
- Analysis and monitoring of KPIs
- Identifying business/operational risks and opportunities and build mitigation plans
- Drive improvements, new functionalities and solutions and/or tools within the functional area
- Constant focus on optimizing operating costs across the region
- Promote cross-countries operational model, and develop a highly proficient regional team
- Invest in people development & talent management
- Representing the department inside and outside the organization; including participation in internal and external audits in terms of financial settlements processes at the system-operating level
- Ambassador of the brand
- Represent the company in the relationship with Clients and Partners
- Ensures that the company operates in an ethical business manner and contributes appropriately to the well being of its communities and industry affairs.
Knowledge & Skill requirements
- High impact, results-oriented, analytical and process-oriented
- Broad knowledge of payment industry, with international experience
- Seasoned management professional with strong expertise in managing remote and cross-regional teams
- Educated to degree level preferably with a post-graduate degree in Economy, Finance, Business, or similar
- 5+ years' experience in terms of financial settlements services, operations and cash management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven experience in managing international and cross-cultural teams
- Quick learner when facing new problems and open to change
- Strong ability to build organizational network and high inter-cultural awareness
- Fluency in English
- Regional travel (up to 30%)
We are looking for someone who:
- Gets excited about how great employees drive great customer experiences and shareholder returns
- Has the flexibility to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders in innovative ways
- Can juggle day-to-day operational demands with longer term strategic and project work
- Will be a great ambassador for us, who acts with judgment and integrity who likes to have fun along the way
IF this role is of an interest, please apply with your latest CV quoting reference number :JO-1802-103151
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- settlement process