Autoglym are looking for an ambitious and highly skilled Head of International Sales.
We manufacture a wide range of premium car care products, used by everyone from the royal family to the corner valeting centre and are sold in over 45 countries. Could you help us to conquer the rest of the world?!
What will your new role include?
- Being responsible for the overall development and implementation of the strategic plans for all international markets
- Setting, monitoring and achieving sales and overhead budgets for the division as agreed with the
Marketing & Sales Director
- Appointing and managing Distributors within the designated regions/areas of personal responsibility for Autoglym
- Ensuring all of the Autoglym products are available globally by achieving listings with Distributors
- Providing effective leadership, coaching and support to the International Business Managers
- Ensure the team possess the appropriate skills and knowledge and identify and address individual and team development needs to ensure optimum performance
- Conducting 1-2-1s and regular appraisals with the team
- Assisting the Global Head of Retail with the implementation of the Retail Key Account plans where distributor support may be required
- Providing the appropriate feedback on markets and competitors outside of the UK, in order to assist with new product development for Autoglym
- Complying with Autoglym’s policies and procedures and any international trading laws
- Preparing market reports and financial analysis for International markets
- Being prepared for significant overseas travel, weekend work as well as working outside normal office hours when required
- Being a senior member of the Commercial team and contributing to the development of all Autoglym business units
Who are we looking for?
You will ideally be located within a commutable distance to an international airport. This position will require regular international travel and visits to our head office based in Hertfordshire.
- Previous international sales and marketing experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Strong experience and evidence of developing and implementing successful strategies
- Sound knowledge and experience of various 'routes to market’ (eg agencies, distributors etc)
- Experience of negotiating at a senior level with senior buyers
- Key Account Management with FMCG brands
- Experience of managing distributors
What’s in it for you?
Great pay, pension, holiday, career development, training, and discounted Autoglym products.
Love the job spec, sorry, who are Autoglym?
Autoglym is a British manufacturer of a premium range of vehicle care and valeting products. We hold two Royal Warrants and our products are used by enthusiasts and professionals. Our customers include leading vehicle manufacturers, major high street retailers, car dealerships, distributors, professional valeting companies and transport operators. In essence if a part of a wheeled vehicle is dirty, scratched or scuffed, we have a product to put it right.
Great, sign me up!
To apply please submit an up to date CV and our Recruitment team will be in touch shortly