Job Title: Head of Internal Recruitment- Award winning recruitment agency
Location: City of London- London Bridge
Salary: £30k basic + commission (£1500 per experienced hire, £750 per grad hire) + £2k annual bonus
Perks: One company summer holiday per year, 25 days holiday per year, Salary review after 6 months
Our client is an award winning agency working in specialist recruitment. They were founded 8 years ago and currently employ almost 70 people across 2 offices (London and Munich).
They operate in a dress down culture and have a friendly mature environment. They typically place candidates on salaries with a sweet spot of £80k.
Our client has a huge ambition to grow and take the business to the next level hence the need for a Head of Internal. You will be working alongside Head of Learning and Development and report directly to one of the Co-founders.
The Role of Head of Internal Recruitment:
- Strategic and operational role
- Overseeing the Internal Recruitment function with fast track to management level
- Freedom to get involved in other areas you are interested in: HR, coaching, retention
- Volume hiring for non-experienced hiring
- Strategic pipe-lining of experienced hires to allow volume hiring
- Operations team hiring process management
- Chance to make a difference by designing an Internal Recruitment business plan to enable "Vision 2020" become a reality
- You will have support by directly working with 2 of the owners of the business who will develop, mentor and help you develop your skill-set.
- OTE £59,000k based on 2 placements per month, 1xexp/1x non-experienced- this could be higher
The ideal candidate for Head of Internal Recruitment:
This position would ideally suit someone currently working in internal recruitment or Rec2Rec. It would also suit someone with circa 2 years experience as a recruiter looking to move into an internal capacity.
It is imperative you are a good face for the company and good at building rapport with both junior and senior candidates.
You will need to be highly organised and have the drive to build and develop a successful internal function.
To find out more, please apply below or call James Vizor to discuss.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Internal recruitment