The aim of this role is to ensure all employees and volunteers feel informed, engaged, valued and listened to.
This role would suit a experienced internal communications professional who is driven, credible and proactive, comfortable utilising multiple digital and offline channels to engage diverse audiences.
This role will involve
- developing a nationwide internal communications and engagement strategy for the organisation
- providing advice and consultancy to CEO and senior leadership
- leading the implementation of internal communications and engagement plans
- people and budget management
To be successful in this Head of Internal Communication & Engagement role, you will ideally have:
- several years' experience managing Internal Communications and Engagement; charity/Not for Profit is desirable but not essential
- demonstrable experience of setting and refining the strategy for Internal Communications and Engagement in an organisation
- successful delivery of multichannel communications plans to diverse and geographically dispersed audiences
- extensive experience providing Board and Senior level counsel on internal communications and engagement
If this sounds like you, apply online NOW
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.