Senior Internal Communications Manager | Head of Internal Communications
Our client is based in Surrey and is seeking an experienced Communication professional to join the team due to internal promotion. This role creates an exciting opportunity to shape the future of internal communications across the wider Group.
Working with the Communications & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for setting the internal communications strategy for the Wates Group, and will develop, shape and deliver impactful and engaging internal communications which support the Group's overall strategy and demonstrate a best practice approach. You will also play an instrumental role in supporting the newly appointed CEO and senior business leaders, providing expert creative writing skills with bespoke communications and advice as needed.
This role would suit someone with a passion and energy for delivering effective communications. This is a pivotal role at the heart of the business and will require you to commission and oversee the development of targeted internal communication objectives as mandated by and on behalf of the CEO, so you'll need excellent writing, planning and editorial skills and a forensic eye for detail.
You will be able to flex your style and approach according to your audience and will be hands-on in the delivery of the solution. This role will require you to be highly organised, focused and able to work across different teams and functions, managing multiple priorities. You should also have the ability to work creatively whilst also delivering to a plan.
Experience, skills and qualifications:
- Experience in internal communications/employee engagement
- Strong interpersonal skills are required and experience of managing relationships with senior stakeholders, providing internal advice and guidance.
- Experience of developing and delivering strategic internal communications and communications planning.
- A strong appreciation and understanding of internal communications channels and measurement.
- Experience of providing content for a range on online and offline internal communications. Excellent creative management skills including outstanding copywriting and editing skills.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to assimilate complex information and turn this into easily understandable copy.
- Proven events management experience for small and large scale events.
Why work for them
My client is a family owned business with great values, offering a very competitive salary and benefits. This is an exciting time to join and be part of their growth plans.
If this sound like your next career move, please apply and I will personally review your CV. For a confidential discussion please feel free to phone me on:
Telephone: +. Email:
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"