I am recruiting for a Head of Internal Audit for a Global Organisation based in Central London.
Reporting into the CFO your main duties will include;
- Assure adequate supervision of audit assignments in terms of both time and quality by assuming the responsibilities of the Audit Manager in his / her domain of competence.
- Provide and maintain a co-operation program with the internal controllers ensuring adequate audit coverage, avoiding duplication of work and making use of each other's work to the maximum extent possible.
- Achieve and maintain headcount at approved levels with the appropriate mix of staff skills needed to accomplish annual audit plans.
- Act as the primary contact with the region / segment / activity / functional senior management for all internal audit related topics…be a business partner
- Participate in various regional committees as necessary
- Monitor the Budget for his/her team
- Foster the development of auditors by providing appropriate onboarding, training, performance and career counselling to staff directly
- Maintain effective communications with all other GIA members
- Foster a quality-oriented environment stressing continuous improvement in everything we do
The successful candidate will most likely be ACA Qualified or equivalent ideally from a Big 4 background at either a Director level or someone who is currently in industry in an internal audit role.
You will recieve a salary upto £130k plus an excellent benefits package.
- Head of Internal Audit for a Global Business