Head of Insight & Analytics
HEAD OF INSIGHT & ANALYITCS
£90,000 - £100,000 + BONUS
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior analytics manager or head of insight to work for a leading online-based retailer. The business is a scale-up that view analytics as one of the key areas to help the business grow.
The suitable candidate will have a strong technical and people management background in customer analytics, data science and digital analytics to help manage everything customer analytics, data science and digital analytics related.
You will report directly to the director of data and will help to shape the analytics roadmap and strategy for this side of the business. They encourage a collaborative environment in data and you will get lots of opportunities to present high-level data strategy to C-level stakeholders. In addition, they have a very modern approach to flexible working and you will only be required to work in the office a maximum of two times per week post COVID.
- Take on the responsibility of 4 direct reports initially with the scope to build out 4 areas of analytics that will sit within your remit across marketing, product, customer, and data science
- Helping shape the direction of the entire analytics function with direct involvement in creating the analytics roadmap and hiring an analytics team
- Defining long term company strategy through analytics
- Communicating key data strategy and insights directly to C-level stakeholders
- Responsible for all thing's analytics - customer analytics, digital analytics, and data science through online and offline channels
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience within e-commerce would be beneficial
- Experience of scaling up analytics teams
- Experience of working within marketing, digital, product and customer analytics
- A strong technical background using SQL and knowledge of R/Python
- Expert communication skills with the ability to communicate to non-technical audiences
- £90,000 - £100,000 + bonus
- Build out a growing function
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Richard Jones via the Apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'