AdviserPlus are one of the UK’s leading providers of HR and employee relations advice. We serve a large range of FTSE100 companies and combine leading edge technology with exceptional people to provide proactive HR Advice to line managers.
Purpose of Job:
To lead a business function providing people data analysis and insight in support of a growing range of corporate clients, driving AdviserPlus’ strategy to be at the forefront of HR people analytics and insight.
- Ownership of the management and growth of a people data analytics and insight department.
- Accountable for creating and communicating evidenced expert insight analysis of people data to surface revenue-generating opportunities and position AdviserPlus as a leader in this field.
- Support for the commercial function in the demonstration of RoI and identification of commercial opportunities.
- Development of a cross-function internal reporting framework to monitor business performance, support operational efficiency and robust commercial decision-making.
- Exploitation of features and benefits of business intelligence / insight software tools.
- Production of high quality, relevant and timely people data and insight.
- Development of thought leadership in people analytics and employee insight.
- Line management of a team of insight analysts, dashboard visualisers and data warehouse developers.
Essential to have experience of:
- Leadership of strategic insight / analytical projects with strong record of results delivery.
- Distillation of significant insights from complex data sources that have led to the development of successful commercial propositions.
- Presentation of analytical results and recommendations clearly and in a compelling way to facilitate decision-making and business case creation.
- Development of fit-for-purpose insight tools and on-going organisational capability.
- Team management and development.
- Impact of law and regulation on data, in particular GDPR.
Desirable to have experience of:
- Working with case management, and in particular employee relations, data.
- Statistical analysis tools, such as R / predictive analytics.
- Deployment of AI in the derivation of insight.
- Attention to detail.
- Commercial judgment.
- Data and analytical skills.
- Research and measurement skills.
- Communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Numeracy and statistical modelling skills.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Networking, research and benchmarking skills.
- Collaboration skills, both within AdviserPlus and external to the business.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Preparedness to work in both sites and stay overnight as and when required.
AdviserPlus is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
AdviserPlus is a Disability Confident Leader employer and welcomes applications from disabled people. If disabled applicants meet the minimum criteria for the job, they can request and will be offered a guaranteed interview. Should applicants require reasonable adjustment support for the interview, please contact the Resourcing Team.