Head of InfoSec & Cyber Security
Head of InfoSec/Cyber Security
Our client is urgently looking for an experienced Head of InfoSec/Cyber Security to join their team based in Nottingham, on a permanent basis. The Head of InfoSec/Cyber Security will be skilled in the management, delivery and maintenance of Information security and Cyber Security initiatives that protect the business from internal and external threats without onerous and unnecessary controls.
You will play a crucial role in developing and enhancing the already existing information security risk management systems & processes, including integrating InfoSec best practice into the existing governance structure of the company. Standardisation of security technologies and understanding how to achieve that across the group will be a key focus.
The Head of InfoSec/Cyber Security will be rewarded with an excellent salary, brilliant benefits package, as well as a discretionary bonus and car allowance!
Head of InfoSec/Cyber Security – Key Skills:
- A Degree in Computer Science and/or an Information Security discipline
- Minimum of 8 years solid InfoSec experience in a similar sized company
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills to provide direction, support, influence, and mentoring of InfoSec matter within the organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- CEH, CISM or CISSP or an equivalent security qualification would be preferable
- Previous experience & knowledge of ISO27K, CyberEssentials, PCI-DSS & Privacy Guidelines
- An understanding of HMG security standards (e.g Cyber Security Model etc).
- Experience of security products, e.g. Firewalls, Web filtering, Anti-Virus/Malware etc
- Good knowledge of commercial security offerings from multiple vendors would be highly desirable (e.g. Vulnerability Management, SIEM, MFA, Identity Management etc)
- High level understanding of how to implement key security technologies
- Cloud Computing experience from multiple vendors (Azure, AWS, Google, O365 etc)
- Works through tasks accurately, thoroughly and methodically
Head of InfoSec/Cyber Security – Benefits:
- Discreationary bonus
- Car Allowance
- Full training and on-going Learning and Development support, with excellent career progression
- Funded NVQs or Apprenticeships, work-based studies and professional qualifications
- Westcoast Wellbeing - including Yoga, onsite Mental Health First Aiders and access to counselling services
- Staff Purchases
- Mobile phone contracts
- Employee referral bonus
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Auto-Enrolment Pension (NEST)
Head of InfoSec/Cyber Security
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'