Interim Head of Technology Risk
Leading retail financial services firm are currently seeking an inspiring individual as Head of Information Security, Technology & Business Continuity Risk, reporting into the Director, Operational & Infrastructure Risk.
- Accountability for establishing and maintaining the firms Information Security, Technology and Business Continuity risk appetite, risk strategy and policy frameworks
- Provide leadership, oversight, guidance and challenge on the identification, control and effective management of information security, technology and business continuity risks across all Group entities.
- We’ll look to you to ensure that the business manage these risks within risk appetite and in accordance with regulatory expectations.
- Lead, where appropriate, risk governance and approval forums, projects and carry out deputy activities for Risk Executive
- Provide a vision, leadership and development creating a high performing Information Security, Technology and Business Continuity Risk Team.
- Significant experience within information security or technology risk management
- Background ideally within retail banking
- Ability to build strong relationships with executive level stakeholders
- Manage third party supplier relationships to include corporate suppliers, regulators and
- Ability to influence risk appetite whilst implementing policies and systems
- An engaging and passionate people manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"