New opportunity not to be missed. Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Head of Impact - Education Research & Policy to join the team based in Slough. Joining them on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of circa £50,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
Want a career that impacts on the education of children?
The Impact Team was created to lead new ways of working that increase the company's impact on policy and practice. The role of Head of Impact - Education Research & Policy provides a unique opportunity to work with some of the UK’s leading education researchers to ensure that evidence plays a key role in education policy and practice.
As the Head of Impact - Education Research & Policy you’ll be a senior member of the Sales, Marketing and Impact team. You will be the lead in identifying pioneering research projects that influence and shape policy and best practice within education. You will assess the impact the company are having on external stakeholders ensuring its knowledge and evidence based research influences debates and shapes the future of education within the UK and Internationally.
As the Head of Impact - Education Research & Policy you will:
- Lead a highly engaged team working with a range of internal and external partners to increase business impact on policy and practice
- Identify and engage with the important debates, potential policies and initiatives that are relevant to the business
- Work with the wider network across the company, in order to deliver high-impact research projects that are aligned with business strategic priorities
A graduate or with equivalent experience, the successful candidate will be:
- Highly research literate with a strong understanding of current issues in education policy and practice
- A creative, strategic thinker able to lead thinking and people
- Experienced in managing diverse teams
- Outward focused and outward reaching
- Diplomatic, collaborative, engaging and able to build effective working relationships, both internally and externally with key stakeholders
- A strong confident communicator
About the them
They are the UK’s largest independent provider of research, assessment and information services for education, training and children’s services. They make a difference to learners of all ages, especially to the lives of children and young people, by ensuring their work improves the practice and understanding of those who work with and for learners. They undertake around 200 research projects every year, spanning all sectors of education and children’s services. They provide high quality, evidence-based research for policy makers, managers and practitioners. Their unrivalled experience enables them to offer a wide range of services and information sites, making them a one-stop-shop for anyone interested in education and improving children’s lives.
They are a registered charity and an equal opportunity employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. They have a pleasant office environment and beautiful surroundings, 30 days paid leave per year, over and above Bank holidays and additional discretionary days, good support for staff development and generous pension arrangements.
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as a Head of Impact - Education Research & Policy please click 'Apply’ below.
Applicants for this post should note that it is exempt from the 'Rehabilitation of Offenders Act’.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect their policy of no cold calling.
They are an equal opportunity employer, an Investor in People and a Registered Charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job