Head of IFA Administration
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
A prestigious Financial Planning firm requires an individual to lead and supervise the Administration team during a key expansion stage.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to expand upon their existing skills to grow with the business and take on increasing supervision responsibilities.
Ideally you will have experience of leading teams within a Financial Planning environment and dealing with Solicitors, Accountants and other professional introducers in an effective manner.
- To lead the administration team to deliver a high standard of technical administrative support and a world class customer service within the financial services team in line with company strategies, policies and procedures
- To seek opportunities for continuous improvements in communication across the department and the group
- Ensure over-arching Sales Process is followed and a consistent approach is adopted by all individual administrators within the team
- Provide management information to senior management, to include workflow assessments, resource requirements, team time management, client categorisation, file reviews and inconsistencies
- To deliver high standard technical administrative support and a world class customer service within the financial services team in line with company strategies, policies and procedures
- To maintain client confidentiality, data protection and other legislative and organisational responsibilities
- To project a highly professional and friendly image to the company’s clients, visitors and other contacts
- Arranging meetings with clients on behalf of Financial Planners
- Prepare for meetings by pulling together all mandatory documentation and producing valuation reports of a very high standard
- Experience in Financial Planning with a proven track record in exceeding corporate and client expectations
- Proven managerial experience, motivating and leading teams within a Financial Planning environment
- Experience of dealing with Solicitors, Accountants and other professional introducers and establishing effective working relationships
- Proven track record gained within a sales environment
- Experience of presenting to individuals and groups effectively delivering on products and services
- Able to demonstrate a track record of successfully dealing with high net worth clients