Are you an experienced Head of Human Resources, looking to fast-track your career to Director level within an industry-leading organisation?
Absolute HR Recruitment are working exclusively with a unique and highly respected player within the Construction industry, seeking a hands-on and driven Head of HR to propel the business forward as a key advisor to the Board. With no previous HR provision within the company, a truly blank slate is offered to a driven HR partner to shape the people function from scratch in an environment where HR is viewed as fundamental to progression and change is encouraged. This organisation has real family-feel and views its people as its most valuable asset, providing a fantastic opportunity to add significant value to the wider business.
This is a strategically focussed role that will be a key driver of change within the organisation. The successful applicant will be a true partner to the Board, working closely with the MD to devise the people strategy from scratch and take the reins on delivery. The Head of HR will also assume overall responsibility for the HR function, ensuring the provision of a high performing, fit-for-purpose operational HR service for a diverse customer group of c.1,000 employees. This will involve recruiting a first class team and providing expert HR guidance to the leadership population.
The role would suit an ambitious and commercially-astute Head of HR with a background in Construction or similar, who is looking to make their mark in a receptive and progressive organisation. The right candidate will hit the ground running, bringing fresh ideas and challenges to the business and, once fully embedded, will step up to Board level where a seat will be waiting for them.
Skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Chartered member of the CIPD
- Solid senior HR experience, ideally gained in the Construction sector or similar
- Strategically minded, with a strong sense of commercial awareness
- A challenger, who can take the reins and drive strategic deliverables effectively through to completion
- Strong influencer, able to effectively engage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experiencing establishing / leading first class HR teams
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Performance-related bonus
- Opportunity to add significant value as part of a driven and receptive senior leadership team
- Fast-track opportunity to a HR Director role
Absolute HR recruit Human Resources professionals for a diverse range of sectors including: Retail, Media, Construction, Engineering, Property, Healthcare, Law, Pharmaceuticals, Science, Research & Development, Marketing and Advertising, Design, Architecture, Aerospace, Automotive, FMCG, Wholesale, Distribution, Health and Beauty, Business Services, Care, Charity, Not for profit, Financial Services, Technology, Events, Insurance and Sport.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'