Head of Human Resources - Peterborough - Up to £80k
About the Role
This is a key role working closely with the Group CEO across the various business operations to build, modernize and digitize human resources. This is an autonomous role which demands both a hands on and strategic HR leader.
- Drive digital adoption throughout the HR function with a particular focus on HR systems, processes, and operations
- Develop a long-term strategic L&D plan to ensure the business is the employer of choice for graduates, apprentices and new hires
- Ensure best practice, employment law regulations and corporate values are taken into account when updating, developing and maintaining HR policies and procedures across the business.
- Build an inclusive culture for the business. Review people initiatives, policy development and current practice to ensure inclusivity and equity is integrated across all people services.
About the Client
Nationally recognised construction business
What we are looking for
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIPD qualified
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of working in a senior HR role
- Proven experience in leading digital transformational change
- Proven experience in building a long-term L&D strategy
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment (Construction, residential development, manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- HR generalist experience
About the Offer
£80,000 + Excellent Benefits
For further information please contact Dan Petrie, Consultant at psd Group
- Human Resources
- Business Operations
- L&D Strategy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'