I am recruiting a Head of HR to join an exciting and diverse client based in Chessington! Reporting into the CEO, you will contribute to the overall leadership, management and governance. You will also guide and manage the overall provision of HR services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
**This position is urgent - looking for someone who can start ASAP, on on 2 weeks notice or less**
• Organisation – manages multiple tasks.
• Multi-functional team work – works effectively across multiple business functions.
• Communication – can effectively build and manage internal relationships between all business functions including: marketing, sales, IT, warehouse, compliance, finance and the Board.
• Attention to detail – data and reporting accuracy – able to coordinate the preparation of reports whilst analysing data.
• Prioritise – understands business priorities and can balance workload accordingly.
• Partnering with the CEO to develop the capability of the Leadership Team.
• Contributing thought leadership on People approaches through reviewing best practise by developing relevant networks.
• Ensuring succession planning, talent management and relevant development activities
• Leading the Appraisal process to ensure reviews are carried out effectively to identify talent and development needs
• Ensuring People issues are represented and people’s voices heard internally, especially in key decision making forums including the Leadership Team.
• Establishing strong collaborative partnerships with senior leaders – to influence them to deliver best people practice - building engagement, creating excellence in people management throughout their functions, driving talent management and delivering excellent employee survey results.
• Leading on diversity, gender and inclusiveness approaches.
• Leading on Wellbeing activities to support an active programme of events
• Ensuring People risk areas are effectively managed.
• Leading and Managing the recruitment process for all staff to ensure the best quality candidates are sourced in the most cost effective way.
• Designing and implementing selection processes to select the best possible candidates.
Salaries and Benefits
• Leading the process to ensure the monthly payroll is transacted correctly
• Suggesting and implementing suitable benefits packages for the benefit of all staff
• Participating in the development of performance related pay packages that support the relevant staff
• Developing and proposing a salary structure and salary review process
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required
• 10+ years’ experience in human resources department
• 5+ years’ experience in a HR leadership position
• Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration, payroll and other HR functions
• CIPD certification a plus
• Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
- Free parking
- Company holidays such as Skiing
- Walking distance from station
- Early finishes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'