Our client, a leading company within the technology sector based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a Head of HR on a temporary contract for eight months.
The salary of this position is negotiable based on the candidates experience and it is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Head the recruitment function of the organisation
* Manage the other international HR offices with the occasional travel to those locations
* Deal with all employee relation queries including but not limiting to one grievance and two to three performance reviews every two months
* Handle TUPE transfers and all administration in regards to employee benefits
* Undertake HR projects such as compensation and benefits, organisational planning and employee values
* Hold question and answer sessions with senior staff on performance management issues and queries
* Extremely fast paced but relaxed environment
* Must be able to communicate with staff at all levels within the organisation
* Provide a humanistic approach and coach managers on how to resolve issues
* Have excellent experience within Performance Management
For further information on the position, please contact Matthew Dyer or Alvin Zondo.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; Head of HR; Performance Management; Recruitment; Employee Relations
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
- Performance Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'