Gleeson HR are currently recruiting for a Global business in the West Midlands who are looking for a UK Head of HR.
This is a great opportunity to work for a corporate, matrix-structured, global business, a leader in their field, who are passionate about their people. Joining at an exciting time, you will be part of a progressive journey and some great on-going HR projects.
Based out of the corporate head office in the west Midlands, with extensive travel in the UK & Europe, you will report into an MD and a Global HR Director. In a full generalist role, you will support on the overall HR strategic approach to the development, management, and implementation of HR activities and drive change and transformation across the business.
Working in partnership with senior stakeholders across the UK & Europe you will provide professional HR operational support on all aspects of HR and drive change and transformation across the business.
As the HR Director you will:
- Work in partnership with the leadership teams in the development and improvement of employee and function performance across the UK & Europe
- Develop and build strong relationships across the senior management teams
- Work with UK HR heads & the wider HR teams to ensure the HR agenda and HR projects are managed
- Coach and challenge business leaders
- Lead on major change and transformation projects across the UK
- Lead on the talent agenda, succession plans and talent development
- Lead on HR Projects - to include the implementation of a new HR & Payroll system across the UK
- Operationally work out in to the business
To apply for the Head of HR role:
- Proven experience of working in a leadership role in a Global HR environment
- Extensive HR Generalist experience to include Talent Management/Succession, TUPE and Employee Engagement
- Experience of working in a large, matrix-structured business - FMCG or Manufacturing would be ideal
- Experience of driving change as well as driving capability and performance within the business
- Strong senior level influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Ideally CIPD Qualified
- Confident working operationally out in the business as well as strategically
- Comfortable with UK and European travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job