Are you a commercial, forward thinking Group Head of HR looking for a new Challenge?
Do you enjoy influencing and liaising with stakeholders?
Are you creative minded?
I am business partnering with a leading design and communications group to hire a Group Head of HR from an FMCG background. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years HR experience in a professional environment, be well versed in business partnering at all levels and hold a full UK Driving License (mandatory). You will be a strategic, hands on Head of HR, who will be responsible for providing expert technical support and guidance across the group to senior leadership, managers and employees. You will have a lead role in proactively driving cultural and organisational change and influence stakeholders to ensure pragmatic, effective people solutions.
Other factors of experience and knowledge include:
- Significant experience in a challenging and demanding HR environment
- Influence and gravitas with senior leaders
- Strong Employee Relations background
- Substantial involvement in leading TUPE both in and out
- A professional but human approach
- Experience leading a team
- A business or HR degree is desirable