Are you a strategic and highly commercial HR Business Partner? Have you had experience of helping create an integrated global shared service organisation?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Technology business who are looking to hire a Head of HR for a newly created business area. The business is undergoing a large scale transformation and change project and are looking to hire a strong HR generalist who can work with the senior leadership team to drive this change agenda.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with the change consultants, OD consultant, HR BPs and HRBP advisors to create a clear programme of activity encompassing the Operating model, org design, implementation and change and communication plan.
- Lead on the stand-up of the organisation and move from a functionally silo'd group of operations to a true Shared Service organisation.
- Engage the leadership team in defining the people strategy in support of the business strategy.
- Lead the team on various programmes focussed on:
- Location strategy
- Size and Shape
- Competency Frameworks and Career Paths
- Agile / flexible resourcing models
- Sourcing Strategies
- Contribute to the wider Group Finance and Operations HR Team Strategy, as well as coaching HR professionals across the business.
You will be:
- An experienced HR professional used to working with senior leaders across a large and highly matrixed organisation with an ability to drive change.
- Have a strong background in organisational design, operating model review and proven experience in change/transformation delivery.
- Experience of managing a global and remote team.
- A dynamic leader capable of creating and sharing a vision for your team and also business unit employees.
- Willing to travel globally for one week per month.
The business is looking to move quickly with this appointment so if this role is of interest, please do not hesitate to apply.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Organisational Design
- Head of HR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job