Do you have operational contact centre experience?
Are you motivate by making improvements, analysis, implementing change and seeing real progress made? If so, read on!
My client is a national charity which helps people in financial hardship. They are currently looking for a naturally motivated person who is enthusiastic, commercially savvy and engaging to join them as Head of Helpline Services in West London. As Head of Helpline Services, you will lead, plan, refine and develop the helpline service, ensuring that it meets the needs of individuals requiring support and the charity's strategic objectives. You will be managing the charity's helpline provider, ensuring the service is compliant, that it provides a very high level of service against measurable targets; and that it has effective systems, processes, policies and procedures in place to ensure a positive outcome for individuals using the service.
You will also be:
* Building a partnership with the outsource team and contribute to the planning, development and growth of the charities services.
* Reviewing the needs of the end-user to ensure all of the charities advice is up to date
* Responsible for reporting, analysis and improvement plans
* Producing and implementing the helpline's plans and ensure all objectives and activities are achieved
* Collaborating with key stakeholders; including working with other national helplines, advice agencies and local authorities
* Participating in PR work, as required, including media interviews and represent the charity at key conferences, workshops and meetings
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* 9% Pension contribution
* Excellent Transport Links
* Vibrant Working Environment
* Competitive Salary
* Shopping Discounts
* Private Medical Discounts
* Cycle to work scheme
* Flexible working opportunities
* Training & Development
* Study Support
What you'll need:-
* Bachelor's Degree
* Prince2 or Agile Certification
* Multi-channelled contact centre experience
* Experience of managing multiple projects
* Budget management
* To have excellent analytic and numeracy skills with the ability to interpret Contact Centre data accurately and concisely in easily readable materials and reports
* To have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate with confidence to a wide range of individuals and audiences
* To have interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships
* To have excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
* Experience in contract management and negotiation
* Be highly motivated with an ability to work on own initiative and work proactively
* A positive approach to problem solving
* To be a team player, supportive of and interested in colleagues and key stakeholders
* To be a commitment to high standards of work and customer care
* To be able to need to travel to meetings across the UK and travel regularly to the helpline which is based in Scotland
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you and you have the relevant experience, please apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit how-i-became to find out what you could become.
- contact centre
- public sector
- not for profit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job