Head of Health & Safety Manager (Retail) - Middle East
Location: Middle East
Salary: circa £80,000 - £100,000 (Tax Free) + Medical, bonus, schooling
Are you an experienced Health & Safety professional with significant experience within the retail sector? Would you like to lead a dynamic Health & Safety function across the Middle East?
This organisation offers a tax free salary and benefits including annual bonus and private medical cover.
Applicants must have senior level Health & Safety experience in the retail sector overseeing a large portfolio of stores. You will be responsible for overseeing the Health & Safety function across a number of stores and distribution centres across the Middle East.
Responsibilities will include:
- Formulate a strategy to improve Health & Safety performance across stores in order to eliminate loss and drive profit
- Work closely with Fire Safety and retail loss prevention teams across the Middle East
- Engage senior stakeholders across the retail business
- Monitoring of all Health & Safety procedures and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation across stores, warehouses and head office locations.
- Implement best-practice Health & Safety procedures
- Monitor customer complaints for Health & Safety
- Ensure Fire Prevention standards are adhered to
- Conduct Health & Safety risk assessments
- Conduct fire safety risk assessments
- Make Health & Safety policy recommendations
- Promote a positive Health & Safety culture
- Train staff on Health & Safety best practice
Applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Experience of managing H&S at retail properties/stores or similar is essential.
- NEBOSH or a similar Health & Safety qualification is an advantage.
- People management skills
- Experience engaging and influencing senior stakeholders
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Security Recruitment covers the following markets.
• Corporate Security
• Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
• Manned Guarding - SIA licensed Officer & site personnel staff
• Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
• Security Sales & Business Development
• HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
• Facilities Management - Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
• Electronic Security
• Risk Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'