Head of Growth
My client is a Fintech start-up, within a larger organisation, with a mission to help more UK businesses start, survive and thrive.
This role will help grow our early customer base and the marketing team and supporting operations and marketing tech. The role holder will also have the chance to hire and lead their own team.
- Develop strategies for growth and test and refine them through defined projects and tactics.
- Work closely with product and operations to ensure a coherent data strategy, delivering actionable insights across all touchpoints to the brand and product
- Work closely with the brand and content team to leverage campaigns and content to support both growth and inbound activities
- Continuously optimise the marketing funnel seeking opportunities for improved performance across all metrics / KPI and enhanced efficiency over time.
- Demonstrable experience delivering growth strategies for mobile first (ideally app based) businesses
- Have worked within a tech start-up / scale-up environment OR an incubator / accelerator within a larger corporate entity and thrive working in an open, agile and collaborative team
- B2B experience desirable (not essential)
- Financial sector experience desirable (not essential)
To apply for the Head of Growth role, please click the "apply" button, or contact Dave Boyle on or for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job