Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting a Senior Finance position for a large FTSE listed business within the Thames Valley and Middlesex areas.
The role reports into the Group Financial Controller and is an integral part of the Group Finance team, this role has a broad scope, with exposure to senior Stakeholders.
- The role has ownership of the half-year and year-end consolidations for the different sites.
- Annual Report Financial Statements, including maintaining a working relationship with the Group's auditors
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts including consolidation of monthly reforecast, ensuring accuracy and compliance with IFRS
- Expert on technical accounting issues, providing guidance on accounting queries, including revenue recognition, acquisition accounting and preparing technical accounting papers for the audit team
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant - Demonstrable PQ experience
- Significant experience gained in a FTSE listed company in a group consolidation environment
- Good IFRS technical knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job