Head of Group Reporting - Accountancy & Finance - Market Leading FTSE 250 Technology Business -Surrey
One of the UK's leading Technology businesses are working closely with Investigo to hire a Head of Group reportingto join a dynamic and fast paced group finance function in their corporate headquarters.
* Reporting into the Group Financial Controller and part of the Group Finance team, this role has a broad scope with exposure to senior Stakeholders, Operating Company Finance Directors, Senior Finance Stakeholders and the Group Finance Director
* In addition the role works closely with the Head of FP&A, Head of Finance Systems and Head of Head Office Finance who also report into the Group Financial Controller.
* Full autonomy over the monthly Group Consolidation, preparing the Annual and Interim Reports, and the Financial Statements for the Group
* The role also requires you to provide technical advice and guidance, and supports the Finance Department in ad hoc projects, process improvement, management reporting and other related finance projects
* Significant experience gained in a FTSE listed company in a group consolidation environment
* Qualified accountant (ACA preferred) with experience of working alongside business functions outside of Finance.
* Ownership of the monthly management accounts including consolidation of monthly reforecast, ensuring accuracy and compliance with IFRS
* Expert on technical accounting issues, providing guidance on accounting queries, including revenue recognition, acquisition accounting and preparing technical accounting papers for the audit team
If you would like to hear more about this exciting position within one of the world leaders in their field, as well as review a full role profile, then please contact me as soon as possible on / to find out more.