Head of Group Financial Planning and Analysis
To £90,000, plus Bonus and Benefits
The client is a multi £m turnover international UK Group, with its HO in London. They operate within the FMCG, branded product and service sector, supplying a variety of professional marketing and media services, to international Enterprises and Global brands, with a significant number of overseas offices, in the USA, LATAM, EU and Asia. The Group is very successful, strategic and creatively focused. The Head of FP&A will work with the senior managers and the Board, taking ownership of financial analysis of all business activities, internationally.
Reporting to the Group CFO, and managing a team, responsibilities include;
- Lead financial planning and analysis activity across the Group, managing the annual planning, quarterly forecasting and latest monthly estimate processes.
- Commercial and scenario modelling in support of new business activity.
- Financial analysis, including scenario modelling, in support of other strategic projects and initiatives.
- Significant interaction with senior management including preparing and delivering presentations.
- Working closely with business managers to support the development of financial plans and forecasts and interpreting commercial outcomes.
- Part of wider finance team providing financial reporting, control and support for the business as a whole.
- Reporting and interpreting variances in performance, particularly related to the financial performance at a client level.
- Reporting KPI’s across the Group, highlighting trends and possible action plans. This includes profitability, savings, working capital, cash generation, risks and opportunities.
- Sourcing, implementation and management of new forecasting tools.
- Any Commercial and Financial analysis, reporting or projects required.
Candidates will either be Qualified Accountants; ACA, CIMA or ACCA, or have an MBA, with exposure to International Corporate activity. You will be commercially involved in the business; this is not a simple reporting role. You will have strong spreadsheet skills, and be comfortable communicating with international Business partners, Board level staff and Blue Chip clients. We want a team player, with good numerical and accountancy skills, a self-starter, and able to prioritise work under time pressure. This is a great time to join a growing and successful business, with career enhancement potential.