An exciting and evolving PE backed business in the Sheffield region are looking to appoint a Group Head of Financial Planning Analysis.
This is a newly created role, and the successful candidate will work closely with the CFO to define the future strategy and structure of the finance team, and will be very involved in driving the commercial aspects of the finance department.
The Group Head of FP&A will be reporting directly into the CFO and will be responsible for the following:
- Partnering with Divisional Management to provide financial analysis and models that support key decision making
- Taking ownership of the annual budget and reforecast cycles
- Produce accurate and timely financial projections and analysis of relevant financial and operational information and report to Executive Board
- Oversee the FP&A systems that support the business
- Analyse the financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with plans
- Ad-hoc projects around performance improvement and clarity of reporting
You will be positioned within a fast paced and high performing finance team, and successful candidates must possess the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant - preference for ACA Qualified candidates trained in practice (ideally Big 4, with post-qualification experience in industry)
- Experience must be weighted towards financial planning and analysis / commercial finance, ideally with some Group experience
- Must have a strong academic background
- Candidates who have a strong trajectory of career progression are preferred
If this is a role that interests you and you feel you have the required skill set and experience to take on this opportunity, please apply ASAP or email your CV to expressing your interest.
Competitive salary and benefits
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- financial controller
- finance director
- financial planning and analysis