- Heavily back by private investors
- Take full ownership of building the options desk
- Excellent Salary & Commission package
Heavily backed by one of the largest privately-owned pan Asian companies, the venture will roll out a mixture of corporate and private banking services across Europe, The Americas & Asia. With ambitious growth plans over the next 2 years, this role will be pivotal in the success and shaping of the company in the immediate future. As well as this, career progression and development are at the heart of our ethos meaning we invest in high performers who believe in our mission.
- Up to £80,000 salary
- Lucrative commission structure
- Career Progression to Head of Options
- Full Autonomy
Transforming the norms and challenging tradition the treasury desk aims to provide a full-service FX suite of products to corporate clients in a unique and tailored approach that has been lost in today’s environment.
- Take ownership of building the options desk, inclusive of infrastructure, CASS, Compliance, internal controls & staff training
- Work closely with the CF10a
- Lead the sales & dealing efforts of the options desk
- Assist in training front of house staff and bring all relevant personnel up to Level 4 RDA
- Engage & onboard corporates across Europe who have a requirement execution
- Provide elite level customer service and ongoing contact with clients
- Continue to undertake training regarding on compliance and regulation issues
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
You will need to be articulate, confident and can display a clear level of intelligence to win new business opportunities. We are looking for a result driven individual who is highly motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills and possesses the aptitude to work under their own initiative. Your communication skills both written and verbal will need to be of the highest calibre.
- 3+ years of leading an FX Options Desk
- Some leadership experience
- A strong networker
THE LJM DIFFERENCE
YOUR SEARCH STOPS HERE
We are a leading niche Foreign Exchange & Fintech Recruitment agency specialising in UK & European recruitment solutions for Fintech start-ups to established corporate payment companies.
• Mass Payments
We know how difficult the job market can truly be. That is why our team of experts does everything in its power to take the pressure off. Contact us to jumpstart your career and make the process a simple as it can be.
Visit our website for vacancies & follow us on all forms of social media.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'