Head of Fundraising
Head Of Fundraising
HRGO are supporting a prestigious charitable foundation with the search for their next Head of Fundraising.
We are looking for an outstanding person, highly organised and very motivated with experience within the charity sector, to help implement and drive the Trust Fundraising strategy. You will be working with people at all levels to inspire staff, volunteers, corporates and general public. Working closely with the Fundraising and Marketing Directors to develop fundraising strategies. This role is located over 2 office based in Essex and Hertfordshire areas.
- Working to develop effective fundraising strategies.
- Develop key fundraising initiatives in Essex and Hertfordshire.
- Work closely with Volunteer & Event Lead to ensure events are delivered on Budget.
- Building relationships with large corporates to gain secure partnerships and sponsorship's.
- Identifying new fundraising appeals/projects/events.
- Work closely with with the head of Marketing & Communications.
- Setting budgets. Having a full understanding of budgets.
- Attend relevant networking and key community events on a regular basis.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the role of the Fundraising Regulator
- Team management
- Ability to inspire, highly motivated, income focused individual
- Confident public speaker
- Able to build strong long lasting relationships
- Full driving licence (must have access to a car)
- Good knowledge of Essex & Hertfordshire area
- Flexibility - you will be required to work some evening and weekends
Please submit your Cv's if you would like to apply.
- Administration and Implementation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'