Eden Brown is working in partnership with a Charity based in South East London to recruit their Head of Fundraising. This is an interim position (3 months) with the possibility of being made permanent. Working closely with the CEO and Trustees, the Head of Fundraising is a pivotal role for the charity.
- To have overall responsibility for both developing and implementing a robust fundraising/income generation strategy to meet the Charity's current and long-term funding needs across various income streams
- To work with the CEO, trustees and other staff to raise income from a range of sources including statutory funding and traded income
- To plan and produce high quality reports to funders demonstrating impact and outcomes within the required deadlines
- Lead responsibility to develop a fundraising strategy to increase income from charitable trusts, HNWIs/major donors, corporate, events, community fundraising, & individual giving to meet both current organisational needs and development intentions
- Deliver the fundraising strategy and targets within agreed timescales and success measures
- Research and identify potential donors/funders and their priorities develop pipeline projections over 1-3 years
- Develop and maintain a system for reviewing upcoming bids and tenders.
Key Experience Required:
- Developing and delivering effective fundraising strategies
- Leading a fundraising team
- Proven track record of successful income generation through different streams from
concept to completion.
- Wide range of sources including trusts and foundations, HNWIs, corporate donors and individual giving detailed researching of a range of funders.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please get in touch -
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'