Head of Fundraising - Flexible & WFH Opportunities available
Are you looking for the next step in your fundraising career within the not for profit sector?
Would you like to work for a passionate, flexible conservation charity with ambitious plans for growth?
Do you possess significant experience in delivering fundraised income growth?
If you answered yes to the questions above, this could be the role for you! Our client, a National Conservation Charity, are currently recruiting for a Head of Fundraising based in their Norfolk office. Tasked with leading their dedicated team of fundraisers, focussing on bringing in more income from individuals, trusts and corporate, you will be leading their dedicated team of fundraisers, with the responsibility for developing their fundraising streams through appeals, legacies, major gifts, corporates and trusts.
Other key aspects of this role include:
- Developing and implementing the organisations ambitious but realistic income generation strategy
- Champion the cause of existing and potential donors and supporters to the organisation
- Preparing & managing the fundraising income and expenditure budgets
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Has demonstratable success in promoting fundraising growth in individual giving and donor development programmes
- Budget management experience
- Strong people management skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch. This is a flexible role that would consider home working or flexible hours for the right candidate
- Not for Profit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'