Key responsibilities of this role include:
* Manage the Fund Accounting Oversight, Property Finance and Performance functions, providing strong leadership and direction.
* Work with the COO to determine strategy and direction to improve capability, control risk and ensure that strategic objectives established by Board members and Executives are achieved.
* Assist the COO in driving change to achieve improvements in the operational efficiency.
* Work closely with assurance and external service providers to ensure regulatory change is implemented effectively.
* Manage and cultivate existing relationships with external service providers and industry professionals.
* Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
The ideal applicant must have:
* An accountancy qualification with extensive relevant experience in operational management within the asset management industry.
* Appropriate knowledge of the risks, standards and regulations within pooled and segregated client funds.
* Significant experience in coordinating team work across internal departments, working alongside external third party administrators and advisers.
* Demonstrable experience in project management and delivering change.
* The ability to engage with and present to senior colleagues, Executive Directors and Stakeholders.
* Adaptability with a pro-active approach and the ability to help the business exercise good judgement and make good decisions.
* Resilience and a robust personality to hold sensible views and present them clearly to the COO and CEO.
If you have relevant experience, fit the above criteria and are looking for an exciting, rewarding and challenging role, at a well respected investment management institution, please apply today by sending an updated copy of your CV.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- Asset Management
- Fund Accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job