Head of Franchise Development - Beauty Brand
Head of Franchise Development - Global Beauty Brand
Salary is fully negotiable
Head of FranchiseDevelopment - we are delighted to be partnering a huge organisation in setting up a new global business and brand in the premium beauty and wellbeing sector.
Ambitious and extremely well financed, plans are to develop a global brand and product ranges, taking this through to concept retail stores, franchises, spas, training and home cosmetics.
We are looking for industry leaders, experts in each specialist field, with an entrepreneurial spirit and dynamic approach where you can form the foundations and build a team.
As a start-up situation for the initial months you will be working remotely. You will need to be globally agile attending monthly and quarterly meetings with others in the senior management team leading up to the forming of the new company with a head office established in the London area. It will be essential that you are happy to work remotely and be largely self-motivated. Entrepreneurial in approach, you need to have the confidence in your experience and knowledge that you can strategically build and deliver, reaping phenomenal rewards.
- A fast-tracked specialist with in-depth knowledge of the Franchise market and successful global implementation
- Managing the identification of desired partner locations, property & contracts across the Spa, Fitness & Wellness sectors
- To design and implement robust business plans in to order to drive and develop specific markets
- Superb negotiation skills at board/senior management level
- Able to operate as the go-to expert when working with third party suppliers
- Be fully mobile and happy travel extensively in-region in the early stages
If you are the industry expert we are looking for and can clearly demonstrate your experience, hopefully this unique opportunity has inspired you.
Please forward your details for consideration to Ali Reffell, Senior Consultant - Health & Beauty Division at VPss.
- Business Strategy
- Franchise Agreements
- Global Expansion
- Franchise Partnerships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"