Head of FP&A
MacKenzie King are recruiting for a large, highly regarded organisation in Ipswich who are seeking a Head of FP&A to join their successful team. Reporting into the Head of Finance, this key role will ensure that corporate and business strategies are supported by a sound financial planning, budgeting and forecasting process, providing commercial support and challenge across the business. As Head of FP&A, you will lead and develop a team of six.
Key duties will include:
- Lead the business planning and rolling forecast process, in adherence with Group timetables allowing sufficient time for the business to complete required inputs
- Business partnering to the COO and Senior Leadership Team presenting business plan updates, coordinating submission presentations and providing ad-hoc analysis and decision making support
- Ensure consistency of plan assumptions with group
- Develop financial models to improve efficiency, functionality and accuracy
- Support the accurate and timely recording and reporting of operating results to satisfy stakeholder requirements
- Develop forecasting and reporting processes to increase frequency of forecasting and improve visibility and understanding of risks and opportunities
- Development of financial accounting models
- Develop cashflow modelling and reporting to improve visibility, accuracy and frequency of reporting
- Liaise with Group to ensure understanding of cashflow forecasts, variances and sensitivities
- Lead, develop and motivate an FP&A team, through effective delegation, objective setting and bi-annual performance reviews to ensure robust financial controls and processes in operation
- Support the business with ad-hoc commercial queries requiring financial insight
- Act as a key delegate for the Head of Finance where required
To succeed within this Head of FP&A role you will be a fully qualified Accountant with an innovative approach who can show proven commercial awareness. You will champion teamwork and work collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders while being able to deliver against tight deadlines.
- Commercially aware
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"