Job Paths 4 U are recruiting for a Head of Fostering on behalf of an independent Fostering agency based in Bolton, covering the North West.
Our client is a national provider and is one of the UK’s fastest-growing independent fostering agencies.
As the Head of Fostering your day to day roles will be consistently developing, below is a brief overview of the roles you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- To lead, motivate and guide the operations teams in delivering the overarching strategic plan
- To ensure we provide outstanding care and the best possible outcomes for our children and child protection and safeguarding principles are embedded in practice
- Provide clarity of the organization purpose and the values that underpin that, focusing on providing outstanding care and outcomes for children
- Lead by example with integrity; sustain wide, current knowledge and understanding of social work practice and broader child protection issues
- Set and uphold high-quality practice standard, instilling a strong sense of accountability in staff for the impact of their work on the lives of children
- Provide a safe, calm, and well-ordered environment for all staff, and ensure that the practice system is developed ensuring that processes and methods of recording and well established, fit for purpose and efficient and of high quality, addressing early signs of difficulties
The ideal candidate for this Head of Fostering position will need to be:
- Social Work Degree or equivalent Social Work Qualification and Level 5 Management Qualification.
- Significant post-graduate experience
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Management experience at a senior level preferably within the IFP sector
- Proven track record of delivering results including improvements to service
- Excellent knowledge of childcare legislation; specifically the Regulations and Standards for Fostering.
- Ideally based in Bolton or a commutable distance
Salary: £49,000 - £60,000 depending on experience to be discussed at interview
- Child Protection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'